Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hi all. Saturday now and the count down begins. Monday requires a quick trip to the hospital for blood typing in case I need refueling...lol.  Picking up caretaker sister on Tuesday at the airport...she is coming to caretake my husband who worries too much! I am blessed to have a wonderful sister dropping everything to come... and a husband who worries....I love you both.  I have some residual fear but nothing I cannot overcome as I have all the support I could ask for with family and friends pulling for my recovery.  I look forward to getting this out of the way and I am secure with the knowledge that the zillions prayers for success on my behalf will be heard by the Good Lord who is in total control and has a plan for me. In any event, we will  move forward and do what must be done no matter the outcome. I feel great, but have a little cold... drat....so pumping in the vitamin C and taking some dayquils to relieve symptoms. Lungs clear though...most important. All the little escape trips are over now...back to house maintenance, yard pruning (yikes in 110 degrees) and computer play. All things in order for surgery so perhaps will rent a movie and simply relax. Wish me luck and send a tiny prayer Wednesday  morning just in case I need the boost. Your comments are oh so appreciated...again, I could not do this without so many people supporting my endeavors. Cancer be gone.... a little humor below. Be well, be happy and remember to seek only Positive Pursuits. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you all the time, Deb. Especially on Wednesday. I will see you on Thursday afternoon. Be well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be through this journey. Thinking only positive thoughts . . .
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete