Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's A Good Day

My last chemo treatment for 2011 is done, the black week has passed and I am fairly normal again. Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving today; I am reminded of how grateful I am to be alive to enjoy it and ever mindful of the needs of others less fortunate. While we are all busy this holiday season, please take time to stop and breathe, take time to listen to your body. If your preventative illness procedures are being put off, don't, go get them done while your deductible is probably met this year, and the next year will fly by in a flash. Take care of yourself so your are healthy, happy and available to tend to others. Be good and enjoy each day. No treatment in December as even terminal patients need a break and I am so looking forward to this one. :) See you in January barring anything new happening in December. Thank you all for your support and prayers; they are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment