Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Patience, Positive, People, Pickles

Ok, these are a few of my favorite things!  Patience is something I hang on to with everything I've got as my chemotherapy side effects are lingering longer than they used to... hence my good days are getting shorter.  Positive is something I hang on to dearly as there are days when Positive is hard to come by..... today I apologized to God for being pissy... yes pissy all day. I get that way when I allow impatience to get the best of me and since we are traveling tomorrow to our daughter's home in CA for the Easter holiday, I want to feel good and I do not. I will pray for healing tonight and apologize again. This is the time of year I should be on my ever loving knees thanking God for the Resurrection...I know this and the thought humbles me. People, another favorite being... I love people, they are my strength, they make me laugh, they hold me up, they are there for me even when I do not know they are there (thank you all) and I hold people as a precious commodity in my life. And  dill Pickles, sorry but sick or well, they are one food I can taste.... and boy do they taste good. :) So, may the Lord Bless you this Easter, keep you safe on the road or at home and may we all rethink our lives: can we do more for others? the direct road to happiness you know. Can we be more Patient with others, can we  be more Positive about our goals, can we include people in our lives that perhaps we would not normally include? And should you be inclinded.... EAT PICKLES!  ps I think I will start a Card Line entitles Memory Loss is Bliss....I have some good ones tucked away if I can remember them.... lol

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Deb. Hope you have LOTS of pickles!!!
    Love,
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete