Friday, March 30, 2012

Heavy Burdens r us

Home sold in two days, trip to look at homes in OR near a daughter was a waste as  my private insurance now tells me they will not cover me in that state. Loved seeing family and grandkids though. Trip landed spouse in ER with medical emergency which now makes me the caretaker as he is not doing well and cannot help with this move and is an uncooperative patient. Chemo today, must recover soon. Trip to southern CA to look for living space near our other daughter planned in five days but the state is very expensive where we need to be and I have doubts we can do it. Then home with three weeks to pack up the house hire labor to load up and figure out where we are going. Lord I wonder how much more I can carry....I trust you think I can do this, so I will. Trying to remain positive, I think I can, I think I can..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment