Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Have a Merry Christmas

Next week we are off to spend our first Christmas in the new home of our youngest daughter and family in Oregon. It will also be our first Christmas back since we moved from that beautiful state seven years ago. While we will miss our eldest daughter and family in California, I am looking forward to the trip. What a great way to end a fairly lousy year.... what with diagnosis, treatment, surgery, unemployment and all that goes with, it has been a struggle.  I doubt this struggle will end anytime soon, but the love and support of family and friends lets me know I am not walking this road alone. Thank you all.  This experience has also humbled me in so many ways. Life holds miracles everyday that I never saw nor appreciated before I had cancer.  To my friends, thank you from my heart for having the staying power to remain by my side... I need you and am so grateful to you. For family, I am so blessed it is overwhelming sometimes to feel such love...for prayer groups, I am eternally thankful for your help in sending prayers to our Lord who receives them, considers them, and acts upon them as He has determined is the best course for me to take. Thank you all for being my light at the end of the proverbial dark tunnel.  May your Christmas be warm and lovely and may your new year be blessed with a better circumstance. Be happy, remain healthy and may we all continue to pursue only Positive Pursuits. God Bless.

1 comment: