Thursday, August 25, 2011

Again?

I am now on day four of being covered with hives. We had decided it is not an allergy to shellfish as we thought before but could be an allergy to citrus (juice) which is the only drink I introduced in the last week. But now, without resolution, I am thinking it relates to my compromised immune systerm. All I know, is that it is horrid, itchy to the point of pain sometimes and antihistamines help a little with the itch but the welts persisit. Mostly extremities (legs and arms), torso, buttocks and one day my jaw swelled up so bad I thought I had had a stroke.... it subsided, thank God. So this Cancer patient is in misery in our 116 heat (that makes things worse) and wishes our medical field had a cure for this as well. sigh, another challenge to face. Stay positive folks, it benefits your overall health in the end, and listen to your body! God Bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment