Monday, July 11, 2011

The Cycle Continues

I am coming out of my chemotherapy funk for the week. Been sick for three days and have a couple more to go. I get tired of this path as it is the only one open to me right now, but I remain hopeful that someday this will be gone.  I have lost my hair, almost.... a tough, prideful thing for a woman who has always loved her own hair. I am so thin you  can see my scalp and when Iook in the mirrow I see a woman who is eighty, not sixty-two... a big difference to me.  It is bad enought to face death in the face but I need to do that with a decent face... hence hair. So, I got a wig, one that looks much the same as when I was forty... I like it and I have a shorter, lighter one coming thanks to a friend I did not know I had.  I would not have  pushed forward but the Cancer society offered the long one free and who can pass up free when you are on a limited income. :)  So, now I feel better about the hair and should feel better healthwise in a few days. Stay well my friends, treat your hair with love, and seek only positive pursuits. Love Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment